We played in grandma's creek today. It was soo cold, but fun. This picture was taken right before everyone went home. There are my sisters, Jo, Lacie, Lindsey, and Libbey. My mom and me, and all the grandkids.
This is a picture of Kelton and Daxon (our neighbor) floating down on the tube. They only float about 25 yards. but is is really, fun!
Even grandpa got in on the fun--Pepsi and all.
Thank you grandma Devey!
3 comments:
Hey Leslie this is Kim. I'm using my moms blog to look at your blog. I love the pics. What great family fun! I have a blog too if you want to look at it, staitortot.blogspot.com. I would love it if you would invite me to see your blog. my email address is dameous16@hotmail.com
Leslie! Thanks so much for inviting me to your blog! Isn't blogging the best? I'll check back each day to see the cute pictures of your fam. Take care!
so cute leslie! i love that river! i have so many memories of playing in it, and yes..it was always freezing cold! :) so i'm so happy that your dad finally has some boys in his life..look at all of you and your cute little guys! i love it!! you're as gorgeous as ever..and your boys, yep..they definitely have chatfield blood, they're beautiful (in a boyish way of course :), they look just like you when you were young! so good to talk to ya again!
Post a Comment