Happy New Year everyone. We had a a party here, can you say "Party Animals!" Well, in a sense you could say we are. We had my sister and her 3 kids, my other sister and her husband and my mom & dad over for new years. I made deep fried candybars (good, but next time I need to really get out the deep fryer). Trey made his famous rice crispies. Libbey brought chips and salsa. Mom, Dad, & Lacie brought drinks (sparkling apple juice for adults and little apple shaped jars of apple juice for the kids). We played Monopoly. Fun,but next time I want to win:) We counted down with KK in Philidephia. So we counted down to 10:00PM here. Then everyone went home. Party Animals!!
Well, in our church I am working with the young women. So I got to watch A Brand New Begining production the the LDS church put out. It was really good. The youth that I work with are calling it "High School Musica--Church Edition." If you want to check it out go to
www.ABrandNewYear.lds.org. They did a great job. They had songs and danced. I loved the story by Pres. Monson. What and amazing man.
2 comments:
I'm glad that somebody had a fun new year's eve. Nick and I were under the weather and were in bed by 9:30pm~~~We are pathetic!
sounds like a lot of fun! it was good to see you the other day!
Post a Comment