Sunday, February 8, 2009

Go UTES!


This Friday we got to go to a U of U gymnastics meet. It was a blast. Kelton and Trey spent most of their time looking for different food to try. John had a blast sitting on Libbey then my mom, then my dad. He and Kelton would cover their ears everytime one of the Ute gymnasts would finish an event because the cheering was soooo loud. Keith had a blast. He couldn't sit. He just wanted to stand on my lap and and chew on his cookie. I'm not sure of the out come because we left before the last 3 floor routines were finished so we could get home before to late. All in All, a fun night and great company.

2 comments:

Calli Fox said...

Do you know anyone on the team? I love watching gymnastics. How old does Drew have to be to join?

Kristen said...

I am so glad you are supporting the U! You should do it for ALL sporting events!