Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Preschool, Kindergarten, & Fishing

Kelton started Kindergarten and is enjoying it. He doesn't enjoy homework or reading yet because it is still warm outside and would rather be playing with his friends outside (thank goodness for winter)! He does LOVE riding the bus, recess, and all his new friends.

John started preschool and Pinnacle Peak Preschool and is doing really well. He only had one bad day when he didn't want me to leave. You could tell it was a fake cry and a fake fit, but we got over it and he's loving the songs, his back pack, his friends, and even going potty at preschool (no accident at preschool yet).

Me and Keith have had some time to just relax together (he he he). Really, we read books, go grocery shopping, do laundry, clean the house, made a BYU quilt for Kelton and am working on one to match for John. Keith is starting to say words that make sense, which is always fun. I'm still glad I have him at home with me.

Trey has been taking the boys fishing all summer and has not had the greatest of luck. They have caught a few fish, but he has been wanting to catch more. After talking to our neighbor, who fishes a lot more than us, gave Trey a fly to use. Trey took Kelton and John and they caught a ton of fish. (Thanks Olie). Kelton's favorite part was touching the fish and John thought it was neat to see the fish swim off after Trey got the hook out of their mouth.

I have pics, but can't find them on the computer so hopefully they will show up soon.

4 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

Good luck with school, boys!

Tara Hoppie said...

So fun! I am glad the kids are liking school. Before you know it your boys will be there all day! Zane is doing all day this year, and it has given me the time I need to really get things done. I miss him sometimes though :-)

Ann Mitchell said...

Hey, I'm now done with the Clear Creek post. It was off and on all day!

Me and Mack said...

Your quilts are amazing...You are such a good Mom!