The whole family jumped in the van and headed down to St. George for a weekend of fun. I was actually going down for a gymnastics competition and was excited that the Trey and the kids cam with me. The ride down was great. It is amazing what a little extra room can do for the nerves. We stayed in the same hotel as the team and had a blast. Trey had the kids while I was at the competition from 9:30AM till 4:30PM. He is so great with the kids. He even had Lacie's kids for the first 3 1/2 hrs. The went and fed the ducks by grandma and grandpa's house. They visited and played with grandma and grandpa and then headed back to the hotel for some good old swimming. The trip was great with the exception of Keith getting a cough and stuffy nose. I just love spending the weekend in the pool and just relaxing. Enjoy the pics.
John, Saige, & Kelton feeding the ducks
Attack of the ducks!
John, Kelton, & T
1 comment:
Glad you huys had a great time!!!!
Post a Comment