Thursday, January 14, 2010

January

I don't have much to say, but am relieved that the dreaded January sickness has just passed and, hopefully, will not be back. It started with John getting the croup, then Kelton getting a stuffy nose and a cough, and then Keith not feeling well (He had a small cough, but nothing to bad). So, that week I spent more nights on the couch and in a child's bed then in my own bed. Thank goodness the bad things pass.

I also realized that I have an AMAZING husband. He helped clean up soiled beds, took care of the healthy children so I could take care of the sick one. Stayed home from church with all kids (don't want to spread what we had) so I could get a break. I love you honey!

1 comment:

Gardners said...

Leslie, I'm with you! We do have good husbands, huh? I want Trey to fly out here and take some family pictures of us - he does a great job!!