Every morning since Christmas I wake up get the kids dressed and then we start out day. About 8AM Beef comes to me and tells me he needs his short pants. I tell him I've already gotten him dressed so it he wants to wear them he will have to put them on himself. Well, at about 8:05AM this is what I find and there is "NO" changing his mind, even though its 18 degrees outside.
"Mom I got my short pants on. See my big fat belly!" Beef
"I can call it my big fat belly MOM!!" Beef
This is just a photo Trey took of Beef snuggled in my bed asleep. He favorite way to take a nap is with me in my bad and he has to be touching me-look close and you will see that he has his hand on my shoulder.
3 comments:
He is SO freaken CUTE! I love the sleeping picture :)
OK, that last picture is adorable. So adorable.
Anytime you want to give Beefy away, just call, I mean it....anytime, anytime at all!
Post a Comment