Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Beginnings 2011

I can't believe that I've been apart of another young women's new beginnings. I love this activity. It gives the girls a reminder of why we have young womens and what it is all about. This year we did the theme "Wizard of Oz". Here are a few pics to let you see how amazing it was. My counselors give it their all to make these things more amazing than I could ever imagine.
Invite
The Red Slipper for each girl to remind her she is like Dorthy-Trying to find her way home. The slipper is filled with red kisses to remind the girls that Heavenly Father has also left a mark upon them to protect them in this journey, just as the good witch left her mark on Dorthy
to protect her.
The yellow brick road leading into the Relief Society Room-It was scattered throughout the room to help everyone remember to follow it to get back to Heavenly Father
Entry Table
Food Table- We served "Ruby Red" punch, Auntie Emm's Homemade Bread & Jam, Red Velvet Cup cakes, and "Yellow Brick Road" Rice crispy's
The backdrop

The night was amazing we talked about how young womens can help us be brave, find knowledge, and learn to love. Thanks to everyone that made this night possible. I love young womens.






No comments: