Monday, September 26, 2011

WOW! Its Been A While

Ok, so its been a while since I've updated. I do have a great excuse. We are expecting baby #4. A GIRL!! We are so excited. But the real reason I haven't up dated is because since I have been pregnant I get nauseous looking at the computer, my kindle, my phone. Basically anything electronic. It has gotten better in the last month, but it is daunting to think about all the catching up I have to do. Hopefully, it will come in the next few weeks. (Just highlights of what we have been doing since March.) Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Wendi said...

Congrats! We are expecting #4 and it is a boy. You'll have to give me tips on what a mom of 3 girls needs to know about having a boy! : ) Hope you are feeling well!

Our Loved-up Family said...

Congrats Lesley, a little girl will be so fun for you! Seeing as how you were pregnant in March I'm thinking we have to be due pretty close together. Can't wait to see pics:)

Ann Mitchell said...

CONGRATS! LOVE YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT BLOGGNG! HAHAHA More girls for the Chatfield's!

Gardners said...

We're so excited for another Gardner girl! Can't wait to meet her - aren't you due this month???

Nick Scott Family said...

Yeah!!! A new post - can't wait to see your pics from Hawaii!