In April we tried to have a bit of fun. It is such a hard time of year because there is not much you can do. The snow is gone, its still pretty cold, and it is usually muddy. So this April we got on the snowmobiles and headed up to my parents cabin. We is actually Kelton and Trey because as I got everything ready and in the car John came to me and told me he didn't feel great. So him and Beef (We didn't have someone to hold him on the snowmobile) and I stayed home and enjoyed some time together. It was nice. They ended up going with my sister Boo and her hubby
Chad-O. They had a blast.
Can you believe how much snow was still at the cabin in APRIL!!
Kelton next to the snowmobile going back to the car to get the rest of his snow stuff on.
Some kind of animal track that they found at the cabin. I think its a mountain lion track, but what do I know?!?
SPRING BASEBALL
Kelton played baseball this year on the Lone Peak league. He liked it because he uncle Brady helped coach and his cousin Jace was on his team. He also enjoyed seeing a few of the neighbor kids that played on that league also. He team was "Storm" and he wear the hat for about 3 weeks straight. It was also one of the coldest seasons I can remember. I would park the van as close as I could to the games and turn on a movie for the boys and then when Kelton was up to bat or out in the field I would grab my blanket and head out into the wind. Here's to next year.

Doesn't he look good?
EASTER
This is our Easter picture. I got the boys these colored shirts and ties because I couldn't help myself. I think they look so handsome, but I'm sure I should get the use to wearing white shirts to church.
And Yes, they do have candy in their mouths:)
We also took the boys to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point.
I'll fill you in on that in a later post.
No comments:
Post a Comment