Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wedding Party!

So it's done. All the Chatfield girls are married. Libbey got married on Sat. and it was a Party. Kelton and John were talking about for weeks. They talked about how they get to wear tuxes and be a "BIG" part of Libbey's "BIG" wedding party. It truly was an amazing, but busy, day. Congratulations! Here are a few pictures of the reception.
[sisters.jpg]
All my sisters
Lisa (2nd oldest), Lacie (4th oldest), Lindsey (5th oldest), 
Libbey (Youngest), Lori (Oldest), Me (3rd oldest)
The family
 (Me, Keith, Kelton, John & Trey)
Hunter (Cousin) and Kelton taking presents at the door
John-A little exahsted after the Big party. We had to wake him up when we got there and even the chocolate fountain couldn't keep him from crashing as soon as we got him back in the car:)
He was really pleasent through the whole thing though. It was a long day at the "BIG" wedding party for this little guy, but he stuck in there.

Me & Keith
I held him all night because he stuffs everything in his mouth
Kelton, Drew, (Cousin) & Hunter (Cousin)
"Welcome to Libbey's Wedding, may I take your present?"
 This is what they said to the gests as they arrived at the door of the reception hall. They were great! and Handsome too.
My favorite shot of the whole night! 
My oldest Kelton just before the "BIG" wedding party began.
What a stud. He is soo handsome and perfect. I just love him to death.


6 comments:

Kara's Party Ideas said...

you all look SO PRETTY!! it's fun seeing all your sisters so grown up now. i STILL CAN NOT believe that is REALLY libbey though! i still think of her as a little 5 year old...wow!

Kim said...

I'm sure it was a wonderful exciting day for the family. You girls look beautiful, your kids look so cute, too. I wish we could have gone but we had Spencer's family from California here. Tell Libby I said congratulation

Miriam said...

WOW! Those are GREAT pics. I love the line white shirts and black skirts. None of that puffy look, right? You are all gorgeous girls. Little Kel looks so handsome. He is growing up too fast as well as all the other great grandkids. Great post!!!

Kristen said...

So cute. That is news that all the Chatfield girls are married - more so for your parents, no more weddings to pay for. What a relief, they deserve a vacation! I am worried with just three girls. Your boys look so cute!

Calli Fox said...

Hi Leslie, I snooped and found your blog. I had to go to Amies, than Kims and found you. I just love the wedding pics. You and all the girls look so nice. What pretty dresses you picked out.

Holli Raymond said...

Your family is so cute!!!! Merry Christmas!!!

p.s. My maiden name is Muhlestein :)