Trey*Leslie*Kelton*John*Keith*Allie
So cute Leslie! I need to drop off your christmas card to you. I've just been so sick. see you soon. Love ya!
That is the neatest christmas letter!! What a great idea. I loved the pictures. Your boys are growing up sooo fast. Aren't boys wonderful? I love you tons and tons.
Hi Leslie, You are so pretty in this picture. How did you get all the kids to look at the camera? Keep up the cute posts. Calli
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So cute Leslie! I need to drop off your christmas card to you. I've just been so sick. see you soon. Love ya!
That is the neatest christmas letter!! What a great idea. I loved the pictures. Your boys are growing up sooo fast. Aren't boys wonderful? I love you tons and tons.
Hi Leslie, You are so pretty in this picture. How did you get all the kids to look at the camera? Keep up the cute posts. Calli
Post a Comment