I know I've been into long posts lately, but I'm sure it will slow down soon. Anyway here it goes. This Saturday was so beautiful. I really do love the spring. After we had our housework done we all went outside to work on the yard. We didn't get to much done except play, but after the work hours were over we got to go and visit with everyone. First, I visited my grandma Devey. She had had surgery to remove some cancer from her forehead. I got to visit with her while Kelton and John played outside. It was a great visit and it reminded me that I really do need to go see her more. She is a great lady. Second, we went up to my mom and dads (aka grandma and papas). Papa was having a camp out with all the BOY grandkids in his sheep camp. (From the stories I got from Kelton they had a blast!) Thank You papa. While we were waiting for it to get dark we started a fire and roasted marshmellows and talked; while the kids played in the dirt near by.
In the car on the way up to the camp out with papa and grandma.
Drew, Tess Hunter, Wil, Papa, John, and Kelton riding on the 4wheeler with grandpa- I think he needs a bigger 4wheeler:)
(grandkids missing: Saige, Bring, T, Kate, & Keith)
Me, Grandma( taking the picture), Keith and Kate tried to keep up with the stroller-It was a hopeless endevor, but the babies liked it.
Roasting marshmellows around the fire right before it got dark. (Thanks Lib and Casey the smores were great-Even if they were the generic gram crackers:)
Grandma feeding Kate a roasted marshmellow that she really enjoyed!
John and Wil playing in the dirt with all the kids. And YES BATHS WERE NEEDED, so everyone had fun!
5 comments:
Hi Leslie, I hope you got your mail. I thought it looked like a wedding invite. Anyway.. I love the pic of your dad on the 4wheeler with all the kids. What a fun papa he is sleeping out with the kids. Calli
Great post Les!! I loved the pictures, especially of Rob and his grandson's. Who'd a thought that he would have been such a wonderful Papa when we were little and he was pickin' on his sisters!
What a darling blog you have!! SO CUTE! Your little family is growing up so much! I am excited to keep up with you through your blog! Wahoo!
Looks like fun, cute kids!
What a great family you belong to!
Post a Comment