I love Saturdays. It is a day to catch up on everything that you have ignored or just not gotten around to. So I have been meaning to update the pictures of my boys, they seem to have grown overnight.
Here's Kelton. He loves school and is very excited to go into KIndergarten, even though he has to get a few shots. He said he'll be tough.
His new love is basketball cards. He was in love with pokemon cards, but after going througha few OLD boxes of Trey's stuff he fould all of Trey's basketball cards. Kelton's friend Cooper had basketball, baseball, and football cards and Kelton wanted as many as him. Trey found a few of the greats (Micheal Jordon, The Mailman, John Stockton). He traded one to Cooper and gave the rest of the cards to Kelton so he could trade. He thinks he is the KING of trading cards and shows them to every kid that comes throught the front door.

John is a ball of fire lately. He loves, LOVES, to tease anyone that even seems to be bugged about anything. In nursery he really pushed the buttons of another classmate and he clawed Johns poor little face, scratching his nose and under his eye. After crying and getting the kid in trouble he told me what happened and I have determined that he deserved the scratch. After this little inccident I thought he would learn his lesson, but NO. He got home and started teasing his older brother who punched him. He has yet to learn when to stop teasing. He really will brighten your day if you just don't lethim get to you:)

Keith is quite the love bug. He is walking around everything, just not on his own yet. He has started to cry and scream if I leave the room, which is pleasing because it tells me I'm his favorite:) But heart breaking because I have to leave sometimes and I don't like hearing him sooo sad. I love them all.
5 comments:
I love the update. Your boys are so handsome. I know I keep saying that but it's so true. I miss seeing you guys. Come over to grams and we will play. Calli
You are such a great mommy!! I must say that John is just like his grandpa.....never knowing when to quit teasing!!
cuuuuuuute boys!! andie would love for john to play more :)
Hi! Hope you don't mind me peeking in on your blog :-) Your boys are adorable!!!
yes you did talk to that neighbor. i saw you out there today with her. :) YES you should be glad you were out of town!!
Post a Comment