For Easter we tried to get a picture of all the grandkids. Here are a few and I will say we did pretty good trying to get a picture of 11 kids under the age of 9!!

The Whole Gange

Jo and Jareds Kids.
(At least they are all smiling:)

Hunter, Kelton, & Drew

Lacie & James Kids



8 comments:
Cute kids... I love that there's 11 under 9-lol. Sounds like the Evans's
Those pictures are so neat! All of the cousins are growing up so fast. You can tell they love to be around each other. Great post Les!
Very cute pictures. I am always amazed at how grown up everyone's kids are. We need to get together soon. Hopefully the weather will start to cooperate.
So cute!!! Glad to see them! I've been in Boston all week. Coming home tomorrow! Sat behind home plate at a Red Sox Orioles game!!!
They are all so adorable. I can't believe there are 11 of them, they are all so big too. Very cute pictures.
So cute the Target pics turned out awesome!!!
I just discovered your blog and thought I would say hi! I really like the picture of your boys in the bathtub, it's really cute!
Love the family photos with all the kids. They turned out pretty darn cute!
I just found your blog, and I am looking forward to following it. Have a great week!
Post a Comment