Kelton has always been such a great son. When he was a baby he was mellow and just loved doing his own thing. He is still that way, even when his own thing is not what I want. For example, we were living next to my grandma, his grandma great, and he loved to walk to her house and visit her. Well, one morning he just got doing his own thing and soon I realized that he wasn't at home. I looked in the back yard and he was't there. I ran straight to the front yard (which has a pretty busy street) and he was't there either. But I did notice grandma great walking from behind her house. Well, he had gone to visit her. She intern gave him lots of snacks and was helping him back to my house. Thank you for saving him grandma great! He is a great big brother to John ad Keith and plays with them even though he is older. We love him and can't wait for the many birthdays we will have in the future. (Hopefully pictures will come soon)
10 months ago
2 comments:
Drew has done that same thing many many times. I look in the front yard.. then the back and then I run to grandma greats front porch. I know I can find him there. What I wouldn't give for a fence. Happy Birthday Kelton! Calli
Happy Birthday Kelton!! Wow, he has cure grown. Boys are fun aren't they?
Post a Comment