We celebrated my dad's Birthday today and I am so glad that I got the greatest dad in the world. He has taught me how to work, play, read and pray. He has taught me not only with words, but with action. He can tell stories better than anyone I know and I just sit there every Sunday after dinner and listen to his lessons on life, his quotes that ring true, and his stories that can make you laugh till you cry. Thank you for keeping high expectations for me. It has helped me know who I am and what I want. To a man that I look up to and am PROUD to call dad, Happy Birthday!I love you.
Donny
2 comments:
I feel the same way about your dad...his influence in my life. Great man, great post!
leslie!!! it was so great to run into you today! it totally made my day! i had to look up your blog while it was still fresh on my mind. your family is beautiful!!!
keep in touch!
Post a Comment