Friday, June 26, 2009

Lehi Round Up 2009



What is summer without the Lehi Round up rodeo. I always have a blast. This year my mom was out of town, but we all still got tickets for my dad for his birthday and went. Kelton loved being with Drew and Hunter. John didn't move an inch because he was so busy watching the rodeo with Wil and my Dad. Eveyone else enjoyed Lisle, the clown, rodeo burgers, soda, and snow cones. Thanks dad for helping this tradition stay alive.

Lisle my favorite clown
Half Time- With the Canadian Airforce
Going out with a back flip.
(No pictures of the Rodeo because I'm to lazy to up load and change them to jpgs, maybe later)

2 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

I could always hear the rodeo from my house! Is your family the only ones in the world not on Facebook? C'mon, get with the program!!!

Tara Hoppie said...

I just loved reading your last few posts. The rodeo looked like so much fun! I wish I had known about the sidewalk art at Gateway. That is soooo cool.

BTW, Zane is playing T-Ball with Lehi too. I wonder if they will get to play each other?