(Trey is the photo guy, so this is the only recent pic I have of him)
To the GREATEST Hubby ever. I wish you a happy 30th Birthday. I am so proud of you and appriciate how hard you work to give me everything. I love you and so do our 3 boys.
Happy Birthday!
PS
Congratulations on the 10k Freedom Run. You did amazing
2 comments:
Happy birthday Trey from your favorite aunt!!
hey leslie...so you would go to the balloon festival?! ok, where were you a few weeks ago? hehe! i was trying to talk everyone into going..i should have called you!! everyone thought i was a crazy for getting my kids up that early. well, next year WE ARE GOING for sure! i need your cell number, i don't have it in my new phone. email it to me...karawilford@hotmail.com
we need to plan a get together..the last one was so last minute {kelly called you, right?}.
Post a Comment