Every year we go to Lagoon. We usually wait until my sister Lisa comes to town and off we go. Well, this year was no different. We headed to Lagoon. 11 kids and 6 adults (we left Lacie home with Jaide who is 5 days old). Before we went into the park I wrote my cell number on their arm so that when they get lost they can tell the worker to call their mom (Yes WHEN, not IF because with this crew you just never know).
Bumper Cars-favorite ride for the kids
The Train Ride-Grandma's Favorite ride and a must for a day at Lagoon
The music ride-Me, John, & Will.
They laughed the entire time
Beefy and Kate so sad because they couldn't go on the music ride (they were 1/2 inch too short)
Puff-The magic dragon coaster. Beefy loved it, T man smiled but had a death grip on the side of the coaster.
Hunter & Kelton
Brin wanted to ride in Beefy's stroller and so did he so she told him she would hold him-she is so sweet to him even though he weighs more than her.
John on the swings.
After going on a few kid rides Drew, Hunter and Kelton wanted to ride the bat ride so off we went. Well, all but John. When we got on the ride I was counting heads and realized that I was missing John-Talk about a heart attack. We got everyone together all but 1 adult started looking. We had a place to meet if they got lost so I headed there. On my way there I got a call from Lagoon Security. They asked if this was Leslie and I told them it was and asked if they had John. They did! Phew! I was still nervous because I didn't have him. So when I picked him up I asked where they found him. They told me he was at the fountain (our meeting place) and that when they asked him if he was lost he lifted his shirt sleeve and asked her to call his mom. I am so glad he listened. I honestly didn't think anyone was listening to me, but my sweet little Johnny did. I then asked him if he was scared. He smiled at me and said, "No, I knew you would come get me." Man I with I was that sure ALL the time. We are all home and safe (until next year).
6 comments:
That's a great idea about the number written on them! Glad you had a fun time!
What a great idea to write your number on their arm! I'm going to be using that, and such a fun tradition to go to Lagoon. Your boys are so cute!
Lagoon looks like a blast! I'll bet your mom got coupons somewhere. How did you do it?
That's it! Lagoon just hit the top of my list of things to do this summer (after the baby). I've never been!! You were on top of it with your big group. SMART! Glad Johnny is safe & sound.
I bet your heart stopped when John was lost. I know how that feels...we use to have Brett alerts all the time. Great pics
I'm sure it was so scary that john was lost I can only imagine... however, i can't stop laughing, i can just see all those kids walking around with your phone number on there arm. It makes me wonder how our mom's are such good friends, I can see your mom helping you write the numbers and my mom saying she wouldn't be caught dead with those kids with numbers written all over there arms- lol
Post a Comment