Trey's work had a summer party! They got us all tickets for dinner and to the Bee's game. It was so much fun. We ate and then Trey took the kids to ride the train and play on the bounce house while I got to sit and watch the game. I then was able to meet the families of the people Trey works with. Just after this picture was taken John saw some pigeons and told me that they where going to poop on us. I laughed and the 2 guys behind us told John that he had jinxed them and then they slid their beers under their seats. I was laughing so hard. The funniest part was when the pigeon actually did poop right next to the guys behind us and it landed right where his beer was before he slid it under his chair-hehe
(why is it I'm the only one NOT looking-oh well)
1 comment:
Trey keeps reminding me of Brandt - it's weird! Summer with the Utah Gardners looks like it's a lot of fun!
Post a Comment