Friday, August 27, 2010

Giant Chicken Nugget

Kelton has started 1st grade! I can't believe it. He came home after the first day of school and I asked him, "What was your favorite part of school?" he replied "It was long, so long we got 2 recesses!"

So the next day I asked him how school was he told me, "School was so long that I got to eat lunch there and guess what?" "What?" I said. "They gave me a GIANT CHICKEN NUGGET, and they tried to hide it in a hamburger bun!!" I then asked him, "What did you do, did you just eat it in the bun?" "No, mom, I took it out of the bun and ate it plain, but it was the biggest chicken nugget I've ever had. Oh, and I got chocolate milk and a pickle."

You just never know what to expect from school-hehehe
(if you didn't get it, they were having chicken patties for lunch that day)

3 comments:

Ann Mitchell said...

That's pretty funny! Have you met Mr. Stephenson yet? Mrs. Dominguez is there, too!

Trish said...

That is what Gabe calls it, too!

Miriam said...

Ahhh, the sweetness of Kelton!