I can't believe it. My boy has lost his first tooth. He has been so frustrated lately because he still has all his baby teeth and he has been asking and asking when his teeth are gong to fall out. "Everyone in my class has lost a tooth, BUT ME!" he would tell me. Well, it's finally out. I picked him up from school on Friday and noticed he was carrying a ziplock. I asked what was in the bag and he showed me his toothless smile. He told me he was wiggling it and then there was a pop and the tooth fell out. He said it hurt just a little and that it bled a bit, but he cleaned off his mouth at the drinking fountain. The tooth fairy did make it to our house and left him $2. What?!? The tooth fairy only gave me $.50. Times have changed. So happy you finally lost that tooth and you are now in the "Lost Tooth Club". (A book we have read lately)
10 months ago
1 comment:
Yeah! Congrats on your tooth!! Always a milestone when you lose your first tooth.
Post a Comment