I was straightening John's bed after he had made it for the day and this is what I found under his pillow.
His wind up flash light, his bouncy ball, a Cabela's gun magazine rolled up and tied so he can swing it around and no one can take it, and a blue pocket knife (under the magazine)
These guys are the guardians of the treasure (found right on tip of his pillow). All treasure is protected--the yellow care bear, I'm told is REALLY mean if you touch John's stuff. hehehe
4 comments:
So cute. Good thing the animals are there to protect it all.
Let me know next time you go to St. George and I will give you details on how to get to Snow Canyon to play in the sand.
Raising boys is a lot different than what you grew up with!
Awww, Leslie, that is so sweet and SO boy! It stinks that all these little Gardner boys have to live so far away from each other. Great idea with the decorated snow, too! That could become a yearly tradition - so creative!
Ha! Boys are so funny. Zane keeps his "Book of Memories" that he writes in and a pen in his pillow case so nobody will touch them. It is so funny that they think that is the safest place for their valubles :-)
Post a Comment