10 months ago
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Valentine's Day
I've never been a big valentine person. I've always felt that you should tell the people you love how you feel each day. I know it sounds lame, but that is how I feel. That doesn't mean that I hate Valentines or think that it is a waste. I actually like it because you can feel everyone be just a bit kinder to everyone else. Anyway, Happy valentines to all. For Valentine's this year Trey and I went and bought a .22 gun. It is a fun little gun that we got to help the boys shoot. So we spent all day Monday out shooting the little .22 gun and spending time as a family. After shooting, Jo's kids called and we spent time up at grandmas and grandpas gym just playing. All the grandkids were there and Trey pulled them on the mat till he about passed out. Me, Jo, Lacie and grandma challenged each other to pull ups, leg lifts, straddles, pull over, what ever we could think of without hurting ourselves. I will say that Jo is a tiger when it comes to leg lifts and straddles. Grandma even got in about 20 straddles. I could only do 15 straddles because I ran 4 miles that morning (Yes an excuse, but a valid one at that). So at the end we ended up with a little .22 gun, 3 bad rug burns, sore legs, and 1 happy family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment