Friday, September 19, 2008

ABC Tag

A to Z Tag

A= Attached or Single: Attached
B= Best Friend: Of course its my husband .
C= Cake or Pie: Pie
D= Day of Choice: Tuesday--I get everything done I need to for some reason
E= Essential Item: Clothes Naked is NOT my thing!
F= Flavor of Ice cream: Mint chocolatechip
G= Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
H= Hometown: Alpine, Utah
I= Indulgence: Reading. I can't stop till I finish the book
J= January or July: July
K= Kids: Kelton, John, & Keith
L= Last movie I saw at a theater: Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D-Pretty cool
M= Musician: ? Whatever is on the radio
N= Number of Siblings: 5 sisters
O= Oranges or Apples: oranges
P= Phobias or Fears: Spiders
Q= Quote: Shoot for the starts land in the treetops, shoot for the treetops land in the horse $#!& (poop).--Dad
R= Reason to Smile: When I see think of all I have
S= Season: Fall its not too hot and its not too cold
T= Tag: Lindsey
U= Unknown fact: I tend to get anxiety when I feel things are out of control
V= vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: Oppressor! Bring on the beef
W= Worst habit: Exagerating the truth
X= X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y= Your favorite food: Lately, anything edible
Z= Zodiac sign: Virgo

No comments: