Kelton has started Preschool at Ridgeline Elementary. He get to ride the bus. This is a big help so I don't have to load up the kids and get him to school. He loves it. I was a bit (very) nervous, but have found that he is big enough to ride the bus and find his classroom on his own. My baby is growing up. I'll miss him while he is at school (only 3 hours).
John is really showing what a big helper he can be since Kelton is gone. He helps with Keith and helps me clean, cook, and read books. He is starting to put sentences together and loves to say friend, which means your NOT his friend:) The other thing he has started to say is rwood, which means your being rude. And for some reason it is always me that is rude, even when I am not in the room. I think he picked it up from Kelton. Hopefully the positive words will become more of a frequent thing.
Pictures will hopefully come later.
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment