Thursday, September 25, 2008

Keith


Trey took this picture of Keith today. I can't beleive how big he is getting.  Things are going good. Kelton is loving preschool and is excited to have grandma come for grandparents day (She goes and reads a book to him). John is loving the attention he is getting from mom when Kelton is gone. He has started to talk with sentences, but you still need a translator. Keith is getting teeth and hasn't been too happy lately, but as you can see from the above picture he is naturally a happy baby.

3 comments:

Me and Mack said...

Oh my gosh! Adorable. What a great picture, definately a framer!

Miriam said...

He is just adorable Les! You and Trey make beautiful babies. Love you too pieces!

Our Loved-up Family said...

I love your blog, I'm glad you have one so I can keep updated on your happenings, even though we don't VT you anymore:(. That picture is great - looks professional!