Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Picture Tag

I was tagged by Aunt Mimi. The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things. And you have to do it RIGHT AWAY. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. No Cheating!


1. The kitchen sink--Yes I hate doing dishes, so there are always some in the sink


2. Laundry Room

3. Favorite Closet--Trey cleaned it out for me so I love my closet now



4. Bathroom--The only one I could photograph at the moment other was being used:)


5. What my kids are doing now--Eating breakfast (Keith is in bed) it is 7:30AM

6. Dream Vacation--Hawaii

7. Favorite Shoes



8. Favorite Room--Had to take this picture later because I forgot


9. Me--Good thing its fuzzy you may not be able to look! But I'm Almost ready for the day!

10. Fridge--Not bad for just retruning from vacation
I tag Lindsey, Shannon, & Nicole and who ever else want to do this. Good Luck !



1 comment:

Miriam said...

I've got to say, sweetie, I am really impressed!!! But, then again, you have always been on top of things---Love ya