Here it is along with a little update:Trey (Dad) is working at AdvancedMD and is enjoying his work. This summer we have been camping quite a bit and it always amazes me how he can make it so much fun. He has taken the boys fishing and shooting. He taught John how to start a fire with a flint starter!! (I can't even do this). He has just been called to teach at church on Sundays so I'm not sure how we are going to make it without him taking Beef to nursery (aka preschool).
Leslie (Me) . I am working with the youth in my ward on Wednesdays and Sundays (And usually another day during the week). I still enjoy a few hours up at my mom's gym teaching. I drive the kids to school, preschool, work & play days. I love spending time with them and the car just seems to trap them with me where they can't get away and they HAVE to talk to me:)
Kelton (6) has had the adventure of a broken femur this year. We are excited to say he should be back to new by the end of February. He is in 1st grade and is somehow managing all the girls that have loved pushing him in his wheelchair and taking care of him with his broken leg. He loves baseball and swimming and can't wait to start coach pitch this year.
John (4) is loving preschool! All day long he talks about Mrs. Skousen (his teacher) and his homework book. John keeps us on our toes by teasing, joking, and hiding things. He just finished his first season of soccer and is pretty good. He made a few goals and is learning to run & kick the ball at the same time. He is also teaching Beefy how to play and get along with others.
Keith (2)*Beefy* has been the funnies kid this year. He is so loving and aware of what his mom needs. He will bring me blankets when I'm laying down and give me kisses every time he goes potty in the potty. He has doing a gymnastics class and has learned to stay with his teacher throughout the whole class. We can't get him to go to nursery unless we call it "preschool." He thinks it is so unfair that John & Kelton go to school & he doesn't. He has learned his ABC's and Loves to do his flashcards. He has also learned that eating too much candy makes you sick!
Here's to another great year of fun, excitement, and Surprises-Even the ones we don't want. Merry Christmas everyone!
3 comments:
GREAT family picture!!
PS: hope you ate the bread
I LOVE this picture!! It seriously is the cutest picture of all of you!!!
I love your Christmas card pic!!!! You look beautiful as ever. Miss you guys!!!Have a Merry Christmas
Post a Comment