This was the first year I got to host Thanksgiving dinner. It was so fun. I was a bit stressed out but then Trey said he would take care of the turkey so-my life was easy! I made Jello, mashed potatoes, salad, drinks, & gravy. Trey's sister, Celeste, came over with her family and brought stuffing, rolls, dessert, and green bean casserole. What a Feast. I borrowed my moms dishes (I don't have a set of 12) and her punch bowl. I sat all the adults at the table and then the kids at the bar. It was really nice to just sit and talk and enjoy their company. Thanks guys for making Thanksgiving so great!
Trey's set up on the front porch to cook the turkey-He usually does it farther away from the house, but there were kids outside and Trey was worried they would try to see what was going on the get burned. So it is a bit closer to the house they we usually have it.
Trey just getting the oil poured in and checking the temp
The turkey is IN
Me trying to peel a million potatoes
The sunset was beautiful that night. This picture is great, but nothing can compare to how blue and orange the clouds and sky were.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment