Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day after Thanksgiving

The day after Thanksgiving is a big day for us. I go shopping and hit all the black Friday deals with my mom and my sisters. I mostly go to watch how crazy people get and to just have a great time with my sisters. They are awesome. This year we started shopping at 12:01AM at Wal-mart and dot just about everything on our list-I missed out on the hand mixer-$3 & we only got 3 crock pots instead of 4-$15 (I think). Then we headed to Old Navy. Now to my defense I HATE, HATE, HAte standing in line. So when we walked in my mom got in line and we shopped til it was time to check out. This is how it should be done. We got everything we needed in that store and then headed for Kohl's. But after seeing the line wrap around the building and the doors still locked tight we opted to get something to eat and head home so the boys could head out on their annual hunt at 4:30AM. This is the first year EVER that I think a camera was taken.
The boys getting their guns ready.
Drew and Hunter got to go for the 1st time and Trey said they actually killed a few rabbits. I can't believe that Kelton will be going with them in a few years!
Well, while Trey was out hunting I picked up the kids and headed to Cabelas and helped her get some things that she needed. They boys loved that then we headed up to my moms for some crafting and lunch. While there John got his wrist slammed in the door and wouldn't use it. I though just maybe we were going to get out 2nd broken bone all in the same year.
I took him to the insta-care and LUCKILY it was NOT broken although it was sore for a few days and swollen. He has started using it so we are definitely on the mend.
**On a last note Kelton gets the screws out of his leg on Dec 22**
We can't wait!!

Then on Saturday we had a wedding shower for my cousin and then Libbey & I headed to Jo-Ann Fabric to get some stuff. We really wanted the cricket-a crafting cutter-but we ended up buying some Christmas decorations and fabric for Christmas gifts. Then came home and put up all the Christmas Decorations.
Wow! I'm exhausted just remembering all the stuff we did.

No comments: