So, I'm finally getting around to getting the rest of Halloween up. Here are the halloween happenings:
I got to go and help with Kelton's Halloween party.
It was so fun here is his entire class after the party
Principal Stephenson was so fun as a box top-helping support the schools fundraising
John's preschool did a little program and here is his class after their party.
Beef started out as a frog because his cousin was Tiara from princess and the frog so together they were REALLY cute.
John as a Transformer
Kelton as an injured football player-I had a few people ask me where I ever got the idea and how I managed to get a hold of a brace and a walker-Lucky us we actually HAD to use both because of Kelton's broken femur.
John changed into Spiderman. On Halloween it stormed like crazy. So being the inventive mother that I am took the kids early in the day to all the relatives and then let them give candy out at the door during the cold, rainy, evening.
1 comment:
MR. STPHENSON ALWAYS HAS THE BEST COSTUMES! MY FAVORITE WAS WHEN HE WAS "TWINKIE THE KID"...AND HE HAD A TWINKIE FOR EVERY KID!
Post a Comment